HipTrac is a class I medical device registered with the MHRA (medicines and healthcare products regulatory agency) in the UK and approved for sale in the US by the FDA (Food & Drug Administration). The device is CE approved for sale in the EU.
- HipTrac UK advise that you seek full medical assessment and advice from a health care provider prior to using the HipTrac device. A healthcare provider would be a registered Doctor, physiotherapist, chiropractor, osteopath or other registered musculoskeletal therapist. We accept no liability in respect of any issues or problems that may arise from using our product without first having a full medical assessment and advice from a healthcare provider.
- If you are working with a physiotherapist, chiropractor or osteopath and you would like us to contact them regarding the use of HipTrac please provide details using the patient contact form.
- If your hip pain has not been medically diagnosed and you would like assistance in finding a physiotherapist, chiropractor or osteopath to perform an assessment please provide full details using the patient contact form.
- You must read the instruction manual carefully prior to using the HipTrac device.
- These guidelines form part of the terms and conditions of supply.