Definitions. In these Conditions, the following definitions apply:
- Business Day: a day (other than a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday) when banks in London are open for business.
- Conditions: the terms and conditions set out in this document [as amended from time to time in accordance with clause 11.6].
- Contract: the contract between the Supplier and the Customer for the sale and purchase of the Goods in accordance with these Conditions.
- Customer: the person or firm who purchases the Goods from the Supplier.
- Force Majeure Event: has the meaning given in clause 10.
- Goods: the goods (or any part of them) set out in the Order.
- Order: the Customer’s order for the Goods, as set out in the Customer’s purchase order form, the Customer’s written acceptance of the Supplier’s quotation, or overleaf, as the case may be.
- Specification: any specification for the Goods, including any related plans and drawings, that is agreed in writing by the Customer and the Supplier.
- Supplier: HipTrac UK Limited (registered in England and Wales with company number 09395127).